Skip to main content

Former Protestant presbytery (House of arcades)  

Adress :
11 Grand Rue, 68000 Colmar

Descriptif lieu

Albert Schmidt, also architect of the house called the House of the St. John's Knights (1608) and The House of Heads (1609) is the author of this building on the Grand Rue, which was built in 1606. Built in a German Renaissance style, the building has three floors and is bordered at each end by a scrolled gable and an oriel window, which adorn the building.



11 Grand Rue, 68000 Colmar
How to go there